tons of inspiration and musical freedom
Welcome to Las Atanas Studios!
Created by Atanas Valkov, acclaimed Polish-Bulgarian composer, pianist, percussionist, and platinum music producer.
In polish Las means THE FOREST. The studio is surrounded by the cinematic pine woods of National Preserve Park and located 30 min drive from the center of Warsaw and Chopin International Airport.
Our projects include clients and productions from Poland, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Sweden, and the U.S.
LIVE ROOM Studio
Live Recording room is set up to accommodate up to 8 musicians and boasts a neutral acoustic. This means that equipment like our full drum kit and BECHSTEIN grand piano can be set up to provide the best possible sound.
Professional designed mastering control room with plenty of natural daylight and huge amount of audio headroom.
State of art Digitally controlled analog equipment with hi-end AD-DA converters and wall-mounted monitor speakers powered by acclaimed SVEDA AUDIO sound system.
We are recording acoustic, unique and vintage rare instruments including:
- 1860 HOFBERG REED PUMP ORGAN
- 1905 AMERICAN HEINZ BROTHERS UPRIGHT PIANO WITH 3RD HARMONIC PEDAL
- 1890 FULLY RESTORED BECHSTEIN C GRAND PIANO
- 1964 VINTAGE ELECTRIC WURLITZER 140 B
- GYPSY GUITARS, ACOUSTIC BASS, HUNGARIAN ZITHERS, INDIAN DILRUBA, BALAPHONES, AFRICAN HARPS
- TONS OF ETHNIC FLUTES, POLISH HURDY GURDY, ETHNIC PERCUSSION, AND PREMIUM JAZZ DRUMKIT